Freshman Orientation August 7, 2020
Shot Records September 16th
BETA CLUB INDUCTION October 13,2021
PSAT October 14, 2020
Wendy's High School Heisman Award
College Financial Aid Meeting October 28, 2020-
ASVAB January 6, 2021
EBA Career Fair
Dual Enrollment Informational Meeting
Burke County Health Department Scholarship
Garden Club of Georgia Scholarship
Exchange Club Scholarship
Walter Harrison Scholarship - sponsored by GEMC
Washington Youth Tour
Ingevity Leader Scholarship Program
- Must have a 3.0 or higher GPA at end of December 2019 term
- Must be attending a higher education institute (trade school, community college, traditional 4-yr university) and have the acceptance letter
First National Bank 2021 Leadership Scholarship
- Applicant must answer all application questions. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicant must be a Burke County resident with a 3.0 or higher GPA and must graduate in Spring 2020.
- Applicant must have participated in community events/projects and demonstrated leadership in school or church/service organizations.
EBA Alumni Associaion Scholarship
EBA Booster Club Scholarship
Georgia Power Neighborhood Renewal Scholarship
J. L. Glisson Scholarship
The Georgia Student Finance Commission (GSFC) is the agency responsible for administering student financial aid programs provided by the State of Georgia. The Georgia General Assembly established the Commission in 1965 to help Georgia citizens attain an education beyond high school.