Tuition Fees & Policies
EDMUND BURKE ACADEMY
TUITION FOR 2021-2022
(Rev. March 7, 2022)
|Full Amount||12 MONTHS|
|K-4 & K-5||$5,853||$487.75|
|GRADES 1-4||1st Child||$6,478||$539.83|
|GRADES 5-8||1st Child||
|GRADES 9-12||1st Child||
EXAMPLE: Family has 3 children:
10th Grade - $7,400
7th Grade - $6,601
1st Grade - $6,165
Oldest child pays highest fee in his grade level, second child pays 2nd fee in his/her grade level, third child pays 3rd fee in his/her grade level.
Per board policy, effective July 22, 2014, where applicable, every 4th child enrolling for the school year may attend free. Registration for the 5th through the 7th child for same school year will be paid at the 3rd child rate.
2. 12 equal monthly payments April 2022 - March 2023 either by Automatic Bank Draft or 12 post-dated checks (for traditional enrollment contract only).
All payments not made in accordance to payment schedule carry a $30 per month late fee and $10 service fee for returned check. If any account becomes more than 30 days in arrears, children may not be allowed to attend classes.
Tuition Policy effective Feb 1 2022
- Tuition payments are made in 12 monthly installments beginning in April and running through March of the following calendar year unless otherwise approved by the Board of Directors as “special payment”.
- Accounts left unpaid after 10 days will be mailed a collection letter reflecting the past due balance, plus all late fees added. Should an account still be past due after 30 days, the account is reported to Board of Directors and notice is again mailed to parent(s) stating all amounts past due plus any fees added to the
- Notice will be mailed after an account is 60 days past due stating the past due balance with fees, plus the expected termination date of education services of your student(s).
- Accounts unpaid by 90 days will be mailed a certified letter stating the specific date that educational services will be terminated, and the student will not be allowed to return to school.
- Report cards, transcripts, diplomas, or any school records will not be released if any account balance is past due at the end of the school year.
- Students will not be permitted to take final exams or to participate in the end of year activities (including but not limited to Baccalaureate, Academic Awards Banquet, and Graduation Ceremonies) if any account balance is past due.
- Should an account become past due and school must take action for collection, then all collection costs including attorney fees, filing fees, late fees, or any other fees will be immediately added to Parent account as due and payable with all past due tuition.
- No student will be allowed to return in the fall for the new year if there remains a balance due from the preceding year.
- Edmund Burke Academy reserves the right to request payment in the form of cash, money order, or certified check only.
- Edmund Burke Academy reserves the right to request the prepayment of tuition in full for an upcoming school term if excessive delinquent payments were experienced in the preceding year.
- A $250.00 (per family) penalty is assessed for breaking the Enrollment Contract.
- Tuition is due through the end of the month that the student is last enrolled. Your enrollment is not terminated until you officially withdraw your child through our Counselor's office. Non-attendance does not constitute an official withdrawal.
- Report cards, transcripts, diplomas, or any school records will not be released until a student is officially withdrawn and all financial obligations are met.
- In the event a student is asked to leave the school, tuition is due through the end of the month that the student is last enrolled.
- In the event a student is withdrawn, all final outstanding payments of tuition, book fees, athletic fees, withdrawal fees, or any other fees, must be submitted to Edmund Burke Academy in cash, cashier's check, or money order. Should a personal check be presented for final payment, your student's transcript will be held and not submitted to the transfer school until such time payment is fully collected and cleared through normal banking channels which could be up to ten (10) days or later.