Edmund Burke Academy Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
- Character - Knowledge - Culture
ALL freshmen and parents are asked to attend Freshman Orientation in the gym at 7:00 p.m. on Friday after Open House. High school expectations as they relate to the current HOPE Scholarship criteria will be discussed. This is a great time to be able to meet teachers.
Due to covid restrictions, our cheerleaders will not be visiting area businesses asking for ads this year. Please click 'read full story' and click on the link for the ad form. Thank you for your support and Go Spartans!
Click Read Full Story
Click 'Read full story' to get the link to order school supplies in one click. Find your class and click order. It's as easy as that!
Click 'Full Story' for a link to the supply list.
Click 'Read More' to get the complete board notes.
- 100% Graduation Rate
- 82.9% Eligible for Zell Miller Scholarship, HOPE Scholarship or HOPE Grant
- 21 Region Championships in Literary and One-Act
- 5 State Championships
- 36 Region Championships in Athletics
- 92.6% Continue Education in Post-Secondary Studies