Edmund Burke Academy Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
- Character - Knowledge - Culture
Brief notes/highlights of the last board meeting.
Varsity AND Middle School Cheerleading Tryouts: Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org (Varsity) and email@example.com (Middle School) by MAY 27th if interested. Name Your 2020-2021 grade Cell phone number You will get detailed information on tryouts. GO SPARTANS!
Each grade is given a specific time and place to return various items to school. Do not forget to turn in your library books too!
Once a Spartan Always a Spartan! Congratulations to EBA's 2020 Alumni of the Year!
Congratulations to the following newly elected board members. Jason Blackburn Craig Elliott Ryan Mobley
2020-21 Student Council Officers President - Anslie Glisson; Vice President - Claudia Eastmead; Secretary - Caroline Gunter; Treasurer - Katelyn Walker; Parliamentarian - Morgan Clark
- 100% Graduation Rate
- 82.9% Eligible for Zell Miller Scholarship, HOPE Scholarship or HOPE Grant
- 21 Region Championships in Literary and One-Act
- 5 State Championships
- 36 Region Championships in Athletics
- 92.6% Continue Education in Post-Secondary Studies